Image Source: Adobe
Living in a PG
When you move out of your house to pursue academics, your career and life across a different path, it is not only a journey from a city to another city but a journey from a ‘you to a new and improved ‘you’! Every year lakhs and thousands of students step out of the comfort of their homes to get on a journey of building a future. The distance covered is not measured in kilometres, but in terms of one’s personal milestones and achievements! A huge role in this transformation is played by the company you share throughout. For most students who chase their dreams into a new city, this company comes in the form of a roommate is probably in some form of a PG, hostel or student accommodation! While the journey towards a better brighter future is definitely a serious matter, roommates are who make this ride fun!
Living in a PG can mean different things to different people. Different individuals will have a different type of narrative. Some might describe their years living in the student dungeon as the hardest time of their lives. Others may cherish each moment spent in their perfect PG with their perfectly annoying roommate for the rest of their lives! Apart from obviously, the quality of the PG infrastructure and services, the next major deciding factor of your narrative has to be who you spend these years with – your roommate!
What Roommates Mean
Roommates are the makers or breakers of your PG life! Some people get to choose their roommates, they meet someone and decide that they’d live together, some people find their best friends in the person they got to live with – without choice! But most people have the craziest fights when they first start living with their roommate! You would consider yourself sane, adult, rational unless you start living with someone other than your family! But are even roommates if you didn’t have your initial fights over the stupidest of things! Who left the lights off? Who didn’t shut the door when the AC was on? Who left the wrapper on the bed? Whose turn is it to clean the room? Who ate whose cake from the fridge? Who snores the loudest? Remember all these fights? If not these exact ones, you would have some of your own! Right?
But are you even roommates if you don’t annoy each other to the edge of each other’s patience threshold? We would say not really! But slowly, with time, going over and over the stupid arguments, you start to find your comfort – only with that particular annoying person! You would miss their loud munching, unbearable snoring noise, constant blabbering and the lamest jokes when they’re not around! You definitely can’t miss all the magical simple moments you spend together! The all-nighters for studying, for movies, the gossip sessions, the dress-up sessions, trying new food, new hairstyles, new pranks! All these are simple moments, but the funniest to laugh at when you recall them! Can’t forget the midnight birthday cakes, can’t forget when you forgot the birthdays! Can’t forget the unstoppable laughter or the inevitable crying! No matter what you go through, your roommate is always your partner! Partner in crime, mischief, life! So, it is natural if you can’t find the right words(caption), to sum up, all these feelings in a couple of sentences to put up with that picture you want to post with your perfectly imperfect roommate! That’s what we are here for! So, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P all you want!
21 Perfect Instagram Captions/Quotes for Your Perfectly Imperfect Roommate
1. That Midnight Maggi won’t taste as good without you. Although I won’t get to eat most of it, with you! Hogger and the Chronicles of Stolen Maggi!
2. I met you and didn’t realise when the nights turned into mornings with the friends who turned into family.
3. You are my person!! You will always be my person!
4. “You can count on me, like one two three, I’ll be there!” Bruno Mars
5. I live for the nights I won’t remember with the people I’ll never forget. Thanks for being by my side!
6. Good roommates are hard to find, harder to leave, impossible to forget.
7. Can never forget you, you know? It’s hard to forget someone who leaves their clothes all over the room.
8. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all! Perfectly imperfect!
9. When they said, roommates are someone you can’t live without and can’t live with either – I didn’t believe it! Then I met you!
10. Our ‘keep calm and vent to your roommate’ moment! Or should I say ritual?
11. She is strong, she is fierce, she is my roommate!
12. Can’t talk right now, doing cute roommate sh*t!
13. Having a roommate is like having an extra pair of hands, an extra brain to think but most of all, an extra closet to choose from!
14. Think about MasterChef, then imagine the opposite, and that’s how my roommate and I cook. Back to Maggi!
15. We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence!
16. “It’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” — Marilyn Monroe. We are absolutely not boring together!
17. “She’s the kind of crazy you want fighting on your side.” — Ginny & Georgia
18. Are you even roommates if you recognise which clothes are yours by the end of it all?
19. From being strangers to roomies and homies! We have our own little happily ever after!
20. Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by heart! Roommates to sisters!
21. We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun!
Whether it’s for your new roommate or the ones who used to be, these captions can pop up your post and make them smile when they see it on their feed! If you’re just starting your journey with your roommates, all this and more is what you should expect! And, if, you are planning to start your journey to move out of your house, you should look for a place where you can find healthy and nurturing roommate relationships that these captions define!
One spot that has it all – the comfort of a luxurious PG, the atmosphere that attracts amazing people (and roommates), incredible infrastructure and environment that lets you engage and mingle together, amongst many other cool things is – Your-Space. Spread across 10+ cities, with multiple Pg properties, world-class food, amenities and facilities, Your-Space is a youth-led student-centric student housing brand that you need to check out today! So before you start your journey or if you are looking to improve your PG-life experience, Your-Space is the place to be! Standing on the pillars of comfort, security, health, and community, Your-Space is ideal for students who are looking for not just a place to stay – but a home away from home!
Colleges will reopen soon, so book your slots, make the call and fix yourself up in the perfect room – awaiting perfectly imperfect roommates!