Malls have always been picturized as a shopping spot but in recent times, it has become a central hub for socialization. Hanging out with friends in the game zone or watching movies on a big screen, has not only blessed us with pleasant memories but also served the best of experiences.
But the real excitement is when relaxation and convenience come under one roof and the ability to touch and feel the merchandise defines the experience of shopping.
For you to get the best of shopping we have filtered out the 7 best malls that could reserve some space in your shopping cart!
Located in the IT hub area, this mall is a saviour for all the busy people who are unable to spare free time. Being situated near the IT hub, it saves a lot of time in travel and thus is a preferred spot for those working in Whitefield. The theme-centric feature of this mall appeals to the crowd, shaping their experience with fun and joy. Keeping in view the safety measures, this place is well maintained with proper hygiene.
If you are someone who doesn’t like to visit crowded spaces, then this mall might be your go-to place. The outer side of this mall has a blissful view and the ambience is simple yet beautiful. With a lot of small shops and brands, you might get a feel of street shopping while visiting this place. The medical store in the parking lot provides great help to visitors in case of any emergency.
– Home to 118 brands like Shoppers Stop, the body shop, UCB, Samsung, Nike, Copper Chimney, MC Donald’s, etc
– Free WIFI, ATM, Auto stand and a valent Parking spot
– Food outlets of wow momo, Pizza hut, chocolate heaven etc
Location– Rd No. 7, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru
Timings– Open from 10:30 am to 11 pm ( Monday to Sunday)
2)Mantri Square Mall
One speciality of this place that sets it apart from other malls is its connectivity to the metro. The bridge from the station directly connects passengers to the first floor of the mall thus saving hours in travelling and getting restless by long rides. This place is known for serving lifestyle shopping experiences. If you are not a great fan of shopping but are compelled by friends to hang out then the food court might help as the tremendous variety of food in the outlet can impress your taste buds.
This mall organizes various events to engage its customers, so you might not get bored of spending long hours making better shopping choices. The playground on the top floor of the mall is a great help for parents to keep their children busy while they pick items to add to their cart.
– Various departmental stores with an exhaustive mix of international, national, and regional brands
– A hypermarket over 9000 sq feet and a food court with over 1500 seating capacity.
– Six Screen INOX multiplex with a state of art movie watching experience at Insignia
– Family entertainment zone with events like Supermom, summer camps throughout the year
Location– Sampige Rd, Malleshwaram, near Central bus stop, Bengaluru
Timings– Opens from 10 am to 11 pm
3)Bangalore Central mall
If you are an overspender, then this place might please your budget. With reasonable prices and regular offers and discounts, it is a great place for shopaholics for guilt-free shopping. Apart from a pleasant shopping experience, it’s also a famous spot for spending quality time on weekends.
The décor and design during festival season is a treat to watch. It has some of the largest lifestyle retail brands with a variety of trendy collections
– Good brand collection for men, women and kids.
– Spread across 27500 sq feet with retailers and food courts
– Reasonable and affordable prices
Location– JP Nagar, 2nd phase, Near Ragigudda temple
Timings– Open from 11:30 am to 9:30 pm
It’s a well-designed shopping mall with a great collection of global and Indian brands. The premium luxury brands and the popular brand outlets in the mall is a treasure for fashion lovers. It’s also famously known for the bowling and gaming zones specially designed for entertainment and leisure activities.
The lakeside café in the mall is an attractive spot for spending quality time and can be your escape zone from a hectic lifestyle. The fast-food corner keeps the foodies hooked in the mall and the trendy culture and pleasant atmosphere serves peace and pleasure.
– Popular chain of stores with great dining options.
– 4 floors of retail space with multiple shopping and gaming zones
– Various famous restaurants like Toscano and You meet on the ground floor
Location- Dr Rajkumar Rd, Rajajinagar, Karnataka 560055
Timings-Open from 10 am to 10 pm
5)Phoenix Market City
The speciality of this mall is its open-air courtyard which keeps the crowd mesmerized by the outer view. This budget-friendly mall caters to the needs of every age group. It serves a small city-like experience by attracting the young crowd through multiple events, music concerts, live shows, and painting competitions.
If you have a love for groceries and jewellery, then this mall is your kind of place. The toy shops and kid’s stores situated in the mall keep the children happy and parents satisfied as they can shop freely.
– It crafts a unique shopping experience with wide-open spaces, a rambling courtyard and food festivals
– Collections from leading brands such as Zara, MAC Krispy Kreme and Starbucks
– With over 300 stores, this mall is spread across 1.4 million square feet, it offers a comfortable lifestyle experience
Location– Whitefield Main road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore, 560048
Timings– Open from 10 am to 9:30 pm
Located in the heart of Bangalore city, this mall gives the vibe of being in a foreign state, It’s unique architecture embarks the legacy of modern Bangalore. The awesomeness of this mall is its marvellous interior that gives the visitors a royal feeling. If you are a photogenic person who likes to ace every picture with a perfect background, then this place might be your best bet. It has a huge collection of foreign brands and has good spots to chill out. The rooftop space with a fantastic skyline and water show adds some extra stars to the beauty of this place. The crowd is decent with footfalls of VIP figures and normal folks.
– Three-level shopping centre with play area, open-air lounge, private party booths and spa
– Home to luxurious brands in beauty, shoes and fashion from all around the globe
– Flexible dining options with subway being the most budget-friendly eatery
Location– Vittal Mallya Rd, KG Halli Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru
Timings– Open from 11 am to 8 pm
7)Royal Meenakshi Mall
This mall has a welcoming vibe with courteous staff and sanitized spaces. Located in the southern part of the city, it is well maintained and clean. The atmosphere of the place is spacious, airy, and friendly that serves as a refreshing experience. After getting tired of shopping for hours, you can sit outside and enjoy the breezy evening in the courtyard. The Cinepolis cinema inside the mall acts as a crowd puller and is the favourite spot for all movie lovers.
– Popular chain stores with a 7 screen movie theatre and a seating capacity of 1400
– South Bangalore’s best luxury destination with a hypermarket, retail and multiplex
– A destination for brands like Max, Croma, Sapna and multiple fun zones for all ages
Location– Bannerghatta Main Rd- 560076, Hulimavu, Bengaluru
Timings– Open from 9:30 am to 10 pm
Though the culture of malls is slowly getting obsolete, online shopping has not been able to replace the fun and entertainment a window shopper experiences while visiting the malls.
Trying out different food options, dining with friends and family after spending hours selecting the best outfit are some irreplaceable memories that one can never forget.
So, when in Bangalore, do visit these malls.